The Brussels zero-waste, unique and « handmade » multi-use bag made in Ixelles.
Made in linen from fabric scraps, it will quickly become your essential
Here are some possible uses with our medium-sized bulk bags *:
- It is ideal for your bulk purchases, fruits, vegetables or dry goods.
- Slip in your beauty products, toiletries for the sport or the spa!
- In gift-wrapped zero-waste mode, it’s a bit like a furoshiki
In addition, it is easy to clean, it goes in the machine *.
By choosing Pieces Bxl,
✂️ You support the social economy because we work with registered couturiers and united in a cooperative.
♻️You help reduce waste because we recover end of fabrics intended for disposal.
✅ You support local trade, all our production is made in Brussels.
? You have an original model, because each piece of fabric is unique.
JOIN THE ZERO WASTE MOVEMENT
Did you know that plastic bags have only been around for about 50 years
and yet an estimated 99% of all plastic produced
still exists today? Did you also know that 60 billion square meters
of fabric are wasted per year.
Our bulk bags are a great step towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
* A first wash separately is necessary, machine goes up to 40 °.
* Medium between 20 and 25 cm wide