The small multi-use Brussels zero-waste bag, unique and « handmade » made in Ixelles.
Made in cotton from fabric scraps, it will quickly become your essential
Some possible uses with our small bulk bags
- It is ideal for your bulk purchases, dried fruits, nuts, rice, pasta will fit there wonderfully.
- Have a snack, a little hunger during the day, hop!
- In gift-wrapped zero-waste mode, it’s a bit like a furoshiki
- Storage in the handbag or in the bathroom.
In addition, it is easy to clean, it goes in the machine *.
By choosing Pieces Bxl,
✂️ You support the social economy because we work with registered couturiers and united in a cooperative.
♻️You help to reduce waste because we recover end of fabrics intended for disposal.
✅ You support local trade, all our production is made in Brussels.
👌 You have an original model, because each piece of fabric is unique.
JOIN THE ZERO WASTE MOVEMENT
Did you know that plastic bags have only been around for about 50 years
and yet it is estimated that 99% of all plastic produced
still exists today? Did you also know that 60 billion square meters
of fabric are wasted per year.
Our bulk bags are a great step towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
* A first wash separately is necessary, machine goes up to 40 °.